When it comes to complex B2B companies, 20% of the customer base represents 80% of the revenue. Yet traditonal marketing spend is evenly spread over the whole customer base. So what’s the solution? If your company is in IT, Services or Consulting or with long and complex sales cycles with a potentially large customer base, ABM is the answer.
To help you figure out how to articulate its main benefits, we have compiled the top 5 ABM statistics to help you convince any skeptic colleagues
- 92% of B2B marketers worldwide consider ABM extremely or very important to their overall marketing efforts (SiriusDecisions)
- 80% of companies report that ABM outperforms other marketing initiatives (ITSMA)
- More than 60% of companies plan to invest in ABM technology (SiriusDecisions)
- Companies with aligned sales and marketing teams are 67% better at closing deals (Marketo)
- 86% of marketers surveyed believe that predictive analytics is central account-based marketing success (Forrester)
If you want to know more about ABM, download the eBook , “The Clear and Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing” or visit the ABM Section of our site to learn how Celsius and ABM is helping many Fortune500 companies close bigger deals faster.
And if you think these stats, the ABM guide or our testimonials alone are not enough, just have a look at the Google trend – ABM has increased its search frequency by 1.000% is just over 2 years.