Consider how Account Based Marketing (AMB) can help you as it delivers the highest Return on Investment of any B2B marketing strategy. If your company is in IT, Services or Consulting or with long and complex sales cycles with a potentially large customer base, ABM is the answer.
What are the critical steps to implement AMB?
- a) Market intelligence: Start by selecting, sizing and prioritizing your market. As example, here at Celsius we provide a complete EMEA reference of accounts over 500 employees. This way our customers identify high potential prospects using an objective measurement of the market ( focus on vertical, size, overall IT budget or HW or SW spent only …).
- b) Marketing and Sales Alignment: Build a 1:1 engagement experience. Coordinate the different touchpoints (field-marketing events, TLMK prospecting, Sales calls to top priority accounts, online engagement …).
- c) Have BI tools help you to track the right KPIs. This will certainly work best if you have an integrated dababase (in fact this is the starting point for many companies I know of). Think that still many organisation have marketing, sales and customer data sitting in separate systems and this situation is even worse when companies a mix between consumer-facing and B2B lines of business.
What is Celsius’ key offering for ABM?
Celsius can provide a seamless coordination of all components to run successful ABM:
- Strategy definition
- Celsius’ own database that we match vs. your customer list and identify white spaces and account potential (green spaces)
- Identify the key decision makers, leveraging social media
- IP Based Targeting for Named Accounts via Xaxis Turbine
Make sure you reach all the people that make or influence the decision. For large deals on your Top Accounts, Account Based Marketing is the approach that can best fuel your sales